The copper shade, with the chromed inner surface, is created by electroplating a thin layer of copper onto the outer surface of a glass globe. The result is a highly reflective surface with a warm metallic glow, creating an enriched and softened light source. The copper shade brings a sculptural sophistication to any interior, either alone or grouped as a dramatic chandelier cluster.
Safe & Quality
- The glass outer surface is copper plated, no pinhole, no scatch.
- The glass inner surface is chromed for better light output.
- Ceiling cover, even screws on ceiling cover, are of same color as glass outer surface.
- Both electric cord and lamp socket are UL listed.
Easy to Install
- Cord adjustable, Max 55.12in.
- Only take 4 steps to assemble and install.
- Several pieces in array as pendant lights over kitchen island.
- Several pieces in cluster as pendant lights over dinning table.
- Input Voltage: 120V 50/60Hz
- Wattage: E26 Max 60w, bulb not included
- Glass Shade Φ7.87in (20cm) , Cord Length 55.12in (140cm)